Friday, August 19, 2005

That's a first.

Last night (not late even) on my walk home from the train (the same route I take every day) a couple of guys in a car kinda pulled over to the side of the road and said the following: "Hey, baby, you need a ride? You workin' tonight?" They thought I was a prostitute. I am not a prostitute. Needless to say I was mortified but then after thinking about it, started laughing. I mean seriously, what the fuck? After telling Boy Roommate about it this morning, he looked at me and asked (in all seriousness) " Well, were you wearing high heels?" Like that would indicate that I am a hooker?! Maybe if paired with fishnet stockings and a partially visible cooch! Last time I checked, high heeled shoes were not restricted to hookers, tramps, or crack hos. But no, I was not wearing heels, nor was my cooch showing...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's almost as bad as the time I went to the YWCA downtown to volunteer for Southern Progress, and the woman at the front desk thought I was there because I was a victim of domestic violence.

12:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bitch, you betta have my money!!!

Very funny post.

Speakin' of stuff hangin' out, we had a great time hangin' out with you (and stuff) last weekend. Stripilates and all.

Speaking of Striping AND speaking of hangin' out, Vero's got a very funny picture of your ta-tas from Friday night. We'll send everyone the URL once we get them up on the internet....both of them.

Fondly,

David & Vero

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home