Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Where the boys are....

I love New York because you can rely on the kindness of strangers (and their furnished bedrooms) for months on end. It is quite possible that after labor day I'll be residing in a VERY spacious and hipster hip apartment in Williamsburg, Brooklyn with 2 very hipster hip and complete strangers (friends of friends who met on craigslist). Though I hate the fact that I don't truly feel settled, I realize I don't have the cashflow to be settled in the way I want (living by myself and sleeping on my own bed) so I'm just going to keep on packing up my 3 big-ass suitcases and moving from shared furnished room to shared furnished room (the rent is so much cheaper that way!) until I have a real fulltime gig and the money to support my dream of a cute studio in the city. Bleeeech. That will never happen. Damn you New York! You've turned me into a vagabond! See the love/hate relationship I have with this place already?! Anyway, the apartment is amazing and I hope this works out (even if it is for only 5 months).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home