Thursday, November 09, 2006

A Fresh Start

And a new job. The best perk (and there are, surprisingly, several perks)? A TV on my desk...all day. And I'm encouraged to watch it. Awesome. I must admit, for as many reservations I originally had about taking this gig (the pay being one factor), I really do think I'm going to enjoy it and my co-workers have, thus far, proven to be pretty fucking cool which is a hell of a lot better than working with one old crazy ass biddy who made me open her goddman fucking mail every day. That is all!

Also, how is Thanksgiving only 2 weeks away, by the way? Ugh. I'm not entirely ready for the holiday season and it's already been here (according to the decorations and candy at Duane Reade) for more than an month already.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU COME HOME IN 5 DAYS!!YIPPY! I will be cleaning my house this weekend preparing for your arrival. I want you to come see the pad while your in town. Anyway, just a reminder to bring your coat.. its a bit chilly here. The high today was about 50 but the forcast is about 65 for thanksgiving day... just a reminder of the great Kansas weather. Talk soon my dearest sister! I HEART YOU ( and joe)

11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home